1. Privacy and personal information
2. Copyrights and Trademarks
All content, graphics, logos, images, icons is the property of Bridge.jpn or other third party. It is prohibited to use or distribute these materials without the prior written permission of Bridge.jpn.
3. Terms of Service Changes
Bridge.jpn may revise the terms from time to time without without any prior notification. We have your understanding you accept the new or additional terms when you use our services.
4. Agent Fees And Payment
(1) Bridge.jpn might revise our agent fees without prior notice. We have your understanding you accept that newly revised fees will take immediate effect when you use our services, after the agent fees were revised.
(2) For whatever additional fees other than Agent fees as specified by Bridge.jpn (refer to agent fees corresponding to each service) that is incurred, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay for these fees. Bridge.jpn have no obligation to pay on behalf of customers.
(3) Payment methods that are otherwise specified are not acceptable. Bridge.jpn will not accept cash/collect on delivery method.
(4) Customers must make payment of all service charges as instructed no later than the date specified by Bridge.jpn.
5. Goods Inspection
(1) Basically, to ensure that customer’s ordered goods are not damaged or in bad shape, Bridge.jpn will open up the parcels and do a brief visual inspection (with the exception if customer do not want the goods to be inspected) when the goods reached us. *Note: No other inspection other than visual will be done.
(2) In the event that the content of items inspected are in violation to the Law for Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds or other applicable legislation, Bridge.jpn might take action to inform the police.
6. Items storage
The allowable period for items of customers to be kept at Bridge.jpn’s warehouse would be a maximum of 30 days after the items reached our warehouse. Thereafter, if we do not receive any handling or shipping instructions from customers after the specified timeframe of 30 days, we will discard all the items.
7. Returns Of Goods, Refunds
Bridge.jpn is not a retail company nor does we have any contract with retailers on their products, so we do not handle Return Of Goods or Refunds. Customers will have to make arrangement with respective retail company for any refunds or return of goods.
For tickets, once bought, Bridge.jpn cannot do any refunds, cancellations or compensations. For loss compensations during delivery, please refer to no.8
8. Cancellation Policy
Cancellation is strictly not allowed once order is processed or purchase is confirmed. This also applies to pre-order items, lottery items, tickets that are in our care prior to any shipping.
Once orders (tickets or products) are processed or confirmed, Bridge.jpn cannot do any refunds, cancellations or compensations regardless of any reasons you have. For loss compensations during delivery, please refer to no.9
9. Loss, Damage, Defects of Goods
Bridge.jpn cannot be hold liable for any damages, defects or loss of goods. In the event if any of the listed occurs, customers will need to contact directly to the retail company or parcel delivery company (including your post office) regarding compensation issues.
10. Termination or Suspension Of Service
Bridge.jpn reserves the right to terminate our services without notice to users who fails to make payment, violates any of the Terms of Service or engage in any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user.
Bridge.jpn also reserves the right to refuse services at anytime to anyone whom we felt offensive or untrustable and also discomfort that arises during the mail exchanging process.
(1) In the event that users are engaged in conducts that are in violation to the Law or harmful to the interests of another user, Bridge.jpn might take action to inform the police.
(2) In the event that the Company sustains any losses or damage as a result of a member violating the Terms, the Company will claim compensation against the relevant member accordingly.
11. Comments, messages, communications
Visitors are welcome to post comments, messages on our blog or submit suggestions, ideas that contributes to service improvements of Bridge.jpn. However, Bridge.jpn reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit content or suspend service to visitors who try to post content that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties.